The following Terms and Conditions are published in accordance with the provisions of the
Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. Rule 3(1) requires the
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY USING THE
WEBSITE AND AVAILING ANY SERVICE RENDERED BY THE WEBSITE YOU
violation of this policy may result in the suspension or termination of your use and/or access
to the site or the services.
or ‘Us’). Mvaro reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions at any time by
posting any changes or revision on this Website which will be effective immediately. If you
A. User Representation
You hereby represent and warrant:
on behalf on yourself or any entity on behalf of whom you are acting and to abide by
all the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- That you are at least 18 years old and competent to execute or perform any agreement
entered into through the Website.
- You will not use a false name or email address with the intent to impersonate another
person or for any other wrongful reason.
The Website may be used for only lawful purposes. Mvaro specifically prohibits the use of
the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Modifying, publishing, encoding, storing, transmitting, distributing, displaying,
performing, participating in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works on, or in
any way exploiting, any of the copyrighted material contained on the Website, in
whole or in part, without Mvaro’s prior written consent.
- Systematically access, acquire, copy or use any data or content on the Website
including the use of any data spiders, robots, or similar data gathering, mining, or
extraction methods, or any similar or equivalent manual process nor make any
derivative use of the Website.
- Using any technique, including frames or framing techniques, to enclose any portion
of the Site (including the images found at the Site or any text or the layout/design of
any page or form contained on a page) without Mvaro’s written consent.
- Infringing any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Causing harm, harassing, defaming, libel, intimidating, violating personal privacy, or making any other racially, ethically objectionable or offensive comments of any person or any other act relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner.
- Submitting or circulating any material that falsely expresses or implies that such content or material is endorsed or sponsored by Mvaro.
- Any profile advertisements and materials posted on the Website do not amount to any form of investment advice from Mvaro. Mvaro is not a broker or agent of any user, and will not assist in any kind of negotiations or discussions between the users.
- The advertisements or profiles on the Website do not constitute a binding offer so that acceptance by the user can bind the party advertising on the Website.
- The onus of verifying all listed details, taking appropriate safety measures and conducting due diligence before transacting with any other user from the Website is on you. Mvaro does not provide any assurance as to the completeness or accuracy of any information listen of the Website. Mvaro shall not be liable for any losses or damages, direct or otherwise, incurred in connection with or by reliance upon the Website content. Use of the Website and any information therein is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss from use thereof.
- In case of any dispute between you and with one or more other users on the Website, you release Mvaro from claims, damages and demands of any kind and nature, known or unknown, arising directly or indirectly with such disputes.
- Mvaro will not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or any other damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise, relating to the use of this website.
- Mvaro is not liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. In circumstances where you believe that any material uploaded or posted onto the Website infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify us over email (_______) so that we may take corrective measure.
- Under these circumstances Mvaro is not liable to refund any payments made on the Website.
- Mvaro will not be liable to you or any other third party claiming through you, for any modification, suspension or termination of services.
- Mvaro has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the Website or the service.
You agree to indemnify and hold Mvaro harmless from:
- All claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, losses, expenses or damages it may incur howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential as a result of advertisement you place on the website.
- Any acts, deeds, including for any non-compliance or violation, of any applicable law, rules, regulations on your part.
- For any fraud committed by you
- Your infringement of any intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
F. Force Majeure
Mavro shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
I. Governing Law In case of any disputes and/or differences, it shall be governed by the Laws of India and the exclusive venue for all actions related to or arising out of this engagement shall be the Courts of Bangalore, India.
You hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
Depending on the criticality of the work – you can have a “I agree” button